In case you wish to enter your application for fundraising and consulting support, please provide the following information:
1. Project Summary: Describe in short what your scope and aim is, and what you intend to achieve.
2. Describe the (measurable) benefits of the project for the target group(s) as well as the benefits for the general public and the (geographic) outreach of such benefits.
3. List the names of your project team and state the team members' roles, qualifications and background.
4. List the fundraising activities you have already undertaken, the donor groups approached, the amount raised so far and the funding sources with specific amounts. Explain where you see the
limitations with your current approach and why you need further support.
5. All existing project documents with project title, description, justification, target group(s), benefits, estimates + budgets, funding plan if any, schedule, (building) plans, etc. by e-mail